Friday, January 26, 2007

I did it!!!!!

Last night was a very special night. I FINALLY did it! At 7:45 p.m., I crawled into bed and watched Grey's Anatomy from 8-9 p.m. But the great part of last night was that Aerie and I were both asleep by about 9:15 p.m. I got about 9.5 hours of sleep last night and I feel AMAZING today! I could totally get used to this. I would really like for this to become a regular thing.

Putting everything aside and getting to bed so early was very hard though, but well worth it. Do you ever feel sooooooooo tired that you actually get a headache? I took a power nap at the table while I was waiting for supper to cook...I was really tired.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you. Thanks for reading and have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Trace
. . .
A note to the Blogger's Guild: I'm sorry that I haven't commented on your comments or on your posts these past few days. Hopefully, after a good night's rest last night, I will have the time this afternoon to spend blogging while the kids are all napping.

Are you proud of me Laura? I think this is my first time getting to sleep before 10:00 since we had our little agreement in November. Okay, three more times and we are going to Starbucks! Yahoooooo! Do you remember your comment? Have you been doing it too?

P.S: Laura, since you came up with the name and all...I think that you should totally post about the Blogger's Guild that we've started.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Trace that's a miraculous story. :)
Seriously though, that's great. Personally, I love going to bed early...as you know. :) And now it's my nap time, actually past that time; feeling grouchy.
Bye Sleeping Beauty...love, susie

Trayce said...

Ha-ha-ha Susie Q!!!! Yes I know you LOVE your sleep. That's a great thing...
Are you sleeping yet???

Laura said...

I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU......
that must have felt awesome!

So about that Starbucks..... 3 more sleeps.... how about Wednesday! :-)

Me said...

Sus,
I hope you are using the eye shield I got you:) I don't do well with going to bed early. Sleep in very elusive to me sometimes. It must be my Catholic guilt. Oh wait....not Catholic

Trayce said...

Laura:
Yes, 3 more sleeps! Tonight is a write off those! I will be up past 10 for sure. Tomorrow night is Woman's night...so I won't be in bed before 10 p.m. tomorrow night either.
What do you think Laura? I can't wait though.
How are you doing with the sleeping??

Trayce said...

Laura...by next week I should definitely have completed 3 more nights of being in bed by 10:00...or even by the end of this week!!!