Monday, December 18, 2006

Risk Night

What is "Risk Night" - some of you might ask? Aerie began hosting these last year and loves it! A bunch of guys just get together and play Risk until somebody wins. I thought it was just a "guy thing" in the beginning, so I would ask some of my girl friends over and we'd chat and eat while the guys played. But the last time we hosted a Risk Night, I decided to play & I loved it. I didn't necessarily love the game, but I am always up for the competition :)

What I love most about Risk nights is that it's different every single time. We always open the invitation to everyone and we end up with a different gang every time. No cliques. I can't stand cliques, so this is just great!

This time Steve + Susie, Stuart + Sarah and Bobby + Christine showed up. The guys played Risk...and we ladies decided to play something else. Well, we tried to anyway, HE-HE! It was late - we were all tired - couldn't concentrate enough to read the instructions to play Mad Gab... or Cranium - so we laughed, and laughed, and laughed about everything. I had so much fun with these girls!!! I wish I could remember more... but I can't. So Sarah, Susie & Christine - you girls will all have to leave a comment and tell us about all the fun you had on Friday night too!


Christine, Sarah, Tracy + Susie
...we laughed a lot


Christine, Sarah, Tracy, Susie +
her little Zoe



Steve, Stuart, Aerie + Bobby


Steve, Stuart, Aerie (rolling -
the dice) + Bobby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracey,

I miss you! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Hope to "hear from you soon"

Laura

Trayce said...

Thanks Laura, I did have a very nice Christmas. How was yours?

I have no idea what to post about...so I am just waiting until something comes to me.

:)