Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our Valentine's Day date

We had been antipipating this evening for days. Ethan had a sore tummy before we left and was still sick with an awful cold, but he still wanted to go. So we did. As soon as we were seated, we exchanged gifts. This kept us pleasantly occupied until our food arrived.
Ethan and Titus couldn't wait to get some Bugs 'n Cheese at Boston Pizza; Ty was especially excited! When the meal finally arrived - Ty thought it was just the most amazing thing! He dug right in and didn't come up for air for quite a while :)


I had the most amazing time with my family. I love spending time with them. they are the best!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a nice Valentine's. Thanks for the pics. So, when are we going to hear about your week of fasting???

Trayce said...

I'm not sure?! When would you like to come over for a visit Mrs Macgowan????
;o)
It's so funny when you can tell who someone is just by the "tone" of their writing.

Laura said...

tracey,

Thanks for sharing that story. You are so beautiful and your kids clearly think the world of you. I have always admired the way that you carry yourself.

Donna said...

The heart shaped pizza is just too cute. What a treat.

Grace and Peace I pray to you in Jesus' Mighty name:

Donna

Me said...

Your family is so beautiful, and I love that Pizza! I am going to try it some time!

Trayce said...

Laura - I have always admired your confidence and the way that you express yourself in person and through your writing. You are beautiful and you are going to make a most amazing wife and mom someday :)
But for now, you are definitely an amazing friend, aunt, sister, and daughter :) A woman loved by all!

Trayce said...

Donna: I know, isn't that pizza just the cutest! It was a Valentine's Day special.

Trayce said...

Sarah: Have you ever been to Boston Pizza before? I really like their pizza. The cheese is very chewy and stringy and so good. Pizza probably my most favourite food :)