Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Special Day

Monday (December the 4th) was my birthday. On Sunday I celebrated my birthday with some of my favourite people; Aerie, my parents, my sister, brother in law, niece and nephew and my two sweeties - Ethan & Ty. We had such a fun time! On Sunday morning we went to an annual Christmas party held by the IBEW (my dad's work)... and I'll probably post some of those pictures later. Afterwards we headed over to my parents' place for some pizza & cake. I love my family. I think I have the best family!

So the following day...on my actual birthday, Aerie gave me the best gift ever! He gave me a day off. While I slept in and headed out to the mall to spend all the money that I was blessed with on my Birthday, he took care of 5 cranky kids! He is so great with the kids and they all ADORE him! What an amazing husband I have, eh!

I had a perfect day on my own. I haven't been shopping in a very long time, so it was a real treat and I feel so very blessed. I also had a dentist appointment that day, but I was very happy because I didn't even get ONE cavity! Yay! I got a big headache after I left the dentist office (that always happens), but that didn't stop me from staying out until 8:00 pm!!!! Wooooo hooooo!

Here are a few photos of me with my incredible family. On a side note, do you remember the days when your cake was all yours to blow out? Yep, after you have kids your cake is never really your cake. But that's ok. I may have blown one of those candles out this year.



Ty, Jaden, Mommy, Ethan



Amber-lee, Ty, Jaden, Ethan
and Mommy



Oh, they love this!



Mommy & Ethan



I love this picture!
Aerie is such a nut.




Tracy, Ange & Mike



Tracy, Ange & Mike (he's not
really picking his nose).
He's going to be really
embarassed when he finds
out that I've posted this
photo. HE-HE!



P.S:
Can you GUESS how old I am?
P.S.S:
Who looks younger - me or my sister?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Trace! Great pics...funny how the kids always seem to enjoy the cake and presents more than us. LOL Oh wait. I just reread your blog, and you already pointed that out. :-) Well...I agree then! But really, they make it all worth it.

So I tried counting all those candles. I don't know pal, but that's a LOT of candles eh?

Andre (with gun to his head says): Oh yes, you look younger than your sister. Are you sure you're even old enough to be on the computer?

Haha, just kiddin' of course! Truth is you and Aerie BOTH look like the eternal fountain of youth!

Hope this is your BEST year yet! Happy Birthday :-)

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!

May this year be the best ever with growth and fruit beyond you wildest imaginings...
BTW: I missed you! Glad to have you "back" blogging.

Trayce said...

Thank you Laura! :)

I know I haven't been blogging. It's funny, when I go through personal things sometimes, I can't blog. Instead maybe I should blog and talk about what I'm going through...but anyway. I don't know.

Have a really nice day!!! I love it when you comment.

Trayce said...

Thanks Andre! I hope this is my best year ever too! Hey, I think my mom only put 12 candles on my cake! Too many to count - ok, whatever (in valley girl voice)!

HE-HE!

Anonymous said...

Hey birthday girl! I have been anxiously checking your blog every day! Welcome back!

Jodi

Trayce said...

Awe, thanks Jodi.

Trayce said...

You're a suck up because you're just saying that my sister and I look 24? Or because you're "saying" that you think I'm 27 (when you KNOW how old I really am).

Okay everyone! I am 39 years old!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trayce said...

Lindsay:

Lol! Ok, so I really didn't think anyone would actually believe me when I said I was 39. That was a joke. I actually just turned 33. My sister is 34 (she'll be 35 next month). I am younger :)

Oh I can't even imagine being 39 or 40. Now that I'm 33, it doesn't seem that far off...and certainly doesn't seem like an "old" number.

I bet 30 sounds old to you, eh! He-he! There is no such thing as "down hill" Lindsay... that's my tip of the day, k!

Hey, this is your first time commenting on my blog! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya, not a good post! Anyway you can delete it?! Promise to write one much better!!!

Lindsay

ps. Sorry! And I REALLY didn't believe it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dearest Tracy:

40 is not so bad(I try not to look at myself). I am just thankful to be alive and have the privilege to be maturing.(most days):-)

Peace and blessings to you and yours in Jesus' mighty name:

Donna

Anonymous said...

Hey, my husband turns 30 in a few weeks! Although I tease him it's old, it isn't !

I really hope you have a great year Tracy, filled with lots of love, JOY and happiness! Keep blogging, you are an inspiration!

L